Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 9: NO!

So I'm about to go and drive 18 hours (plus bathroom breaks and gas stops) to be a bride's maid in my friends Missy and Shaun's wedding. I thought before I disappeared for 4 days I'd do another blog post... Now, however, I am sorely regretting it.
Because Day 9 is: Short term goals for this month.

Seriously, pick the one thing that is nearly impossible for me. Goals for the day I can do, goals for the week are iffy at best, but goals for the month, NO!

*Ahem* But I'll try. Since it's the end of September I'll think about October.
Thinking.....
.......Thinking
Okay, so October is the month my birthday is in..... ummmmmmm....

Got it! I'm going to exercise at least 4 days a week. Go through my closet and get rid of what I don't wear, and get a job! A JOB I SAY! Really I think I might break down and look for a job on craigslist. *sadface*

3 comments:

  1. it's your birthday so you are going to exercise more? something is definitely wrong with this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have eerily similar goals. I'll add buy new clothes to replace the ones I get rid of, and note that I'm in a better position job wise cause I'm looking to move from one to another not find a whole new one, but still, hope it helps to know you'll have some company as you tackle these daunting challenges this month : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to get into shape for a while, after playing at the play ground and coming home sore. My birthday isn't till the end of the month (yup halloween baby) so I want to see if I can't look shamokin' for my big day, and then binge on cake and feel good about it. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete