Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 7: Free time? PSHAW!

Hi! The next two weekends might kill me so... Thank you Everyone for your lovely comments. They made my life a better place. Especially Dazee, you so rock my socks!

Alright, so Day 7 of the 30 day challenge is: A Hobby you have.

I would say Gundam building. I really like model kits, but we have no space so I haven't built any in a while.

BTW this is a Gundam: It's called "Heavy Arms" and I LOVE IT!


But yeah this is what I used to to when I had free time.
I want to get into Sewing, but I don't quite have the monies for the industrial sewing machine I want. Oh yes, that badboy has to sew through leather.

2 comments:

  1. wow that is awesome. I don't think I would have the patience for model building.

    Can't wait to see you on Project Runway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh. I highly doubt I'll be on project runway. lol But thanks. I hope I get really good at sewing so that I never have to actually buy clothes again (except fun printed t-shirts)

    ReplyDelete