Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 16, First Ten

My in-laws are cool. If I can ever remember both my camera and the usb cord at the same time I might be able to post a picture of my birthday awesomeness. But alas I am perpetually forgetting one thing on my mental lists. I hate lists.

Today is going to be another day on the wheel of the 30 day challenge. Today is also the first day of NANOWRIMO!!!! I think, it was Nov last year. Let me double check.
YES!!! IT IS!!!! *happy dance of joyousness* I'm going to write my story so bloody well this year and none of my characters can stop me!
If you'd like I'd be happy to share snippets of it here and get some honest critique of my redonkulously stupid ideas super fun story!

Alright so day 16 is super easy: put your ipod on shuffle and post the first 10 songs.
Wooooo!

1. Somewhere by Within Temptation. This song always makes me cry.


2. Victems of Science, the device has been modified. I LOOOOVE this song. Is my favorite! one of many anyways.


3. Calling You by Blue October. The theme song to my courtship with Jex.


4. Mother Earth by Within Temptation. This was one of the first songs I heard when we moved to Germany... oh god! that was 9 years ago!!!


5. The Longest Road a deadmou5 remix of a Morgan Page song. The words make little sense except to try and express an emotion. But I like it anyways, it actually inspired a couple of short stories.


6. Valintines Day by Linkin Park. First time I heard this song was just after my grandfather's death. Needless to say I bawled like a little girl. The video is from a final fantasy game I just started.


7.Scars of Time, from Chrono Cross. OH MY GOSH! The memories! When my sister and I were a lot younger we'd play this openening sequince on the playstations in Wal-Fart and pretend we were violen players... then when my sister bought the game we'd constantly 'start a new game' just to see it over again.


8.I lived on the Moon by Kwoon. Good song, it tells a story, the exact story the the video portrays. I like it!


9.Liminality from the .hack series. I like this anime, but I couldn't get into the games at all. The idea of having your consciousness sucked into cyberspace is a really interesting one to me.


10. Yakko's World from Animaniacs. I miss cartoons that were cool AND pretended to teach me something.

No comments:

Post a Comment