Monday, October 31, 2011

A Weirdo is Born!

Happy Birthday to me! I survived another year and now it's time to celebrate with a chocolate overload and some good movies!

Dizzy and AssBreakerTony came up to spend the day with me and bought me a couple of t-shirts and some boots to replace the ones that I can no longer save with shoe goo. We watched the new version of 'The Thing' the other day (sooo good, and so intense!). I'm glad they came up. So is the puppy. I really do have some of the best in-laws ever. Crazy as they can be at times, they're pretty radtastic all around.
Oh and we passed like 50 sweet grass basket stands on the not-mountain-of-pleasant. It was really strange, I've never seen anything like it. Stand upon stand of baskets on both sides of the road... like some kind of wierd basket festival.

Well I was going to put a picture up... but I can't get on the website so pull it up... *Sad Face*
So I'll just share a picture I drew on halloween a few years ago, because it's late and I'll get the fun picture up tomorrow or something.

Done in prismacolor colored pencils! Please give Ashes credit for this if you steal it.

1 comment:

  1. wow, that is an amazing picture you painted.

    Oh, and happy birthday to you.!!!!

    ReplyDelete