Monday, June 13, 2011

My favorite Place.



I finally got pictures of my favorite place. Let me show it to you! (note: you can click on the pictures to see larger versions of them)


*ahem, pulls out dorky tourist leader flag* This is the river that Jex and I are going to float down some time next month after a good rain.


This is the hill we tried to go down to get to the river. Not a good idea if you remember.


I don't know why but I like this hill. It's right next to the only flat spot in my favorite place. It makes me feel all protected and stuff.


This is the entrance. It's a good half a mile away from the road, but I couldn't get any good pictures of the walk down. Just think fairy tale forest and it's just about right. Stupid sun messing with my stupid camera.


And these are the things I stepped on that scared the crap out of me. They're still there... I don't know if that makes me feel better or freaks me out more.


Yay! Favorite place!

2 comments:

  1. oh my, that just looks like a little piece of peace and quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is JUST like my favourite place in Hometown. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete