Monday, January 16, 2012

Wu sah

So....
Getting sick again, didn't do half of what I wanted to get done today, and to add the grody green cherry to a craptastic day my car decided to "throw a rod". Hooray for me. I have a car with a useless engine. What luck.
I need that car! It's the only one we have! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!
Did I mention aaaaahhhhh?
*big sigh*

I'm going to have to reschedule the meeting with the private investigator tomorrow. I'm being interviewed for a friend's security clearance. Staying with a friend till I can get another ride and or get the car towed to my apartment. I want to rant. To cry. To sleep. To talk in short and almost elementary sentences. My only saving grace is that my father in law has a car he can loan me. If he's ok driving 6 hours.

Why do these things happen when everything is closed and everyone else is asleep?

On the upside Dazee gave me cool award. I'll share the love as soon as I'm not on a borrowed iPad. It makes me super happy to get an award, especially from some one so cool.

roar?

1 comment:

  1. You know, it drives (hahaha) me bonkers when cars crap out on us. I hope your father in law is good to drive.

    ReplyDelete