Saturday, October 29, 2011

I'm Halfway through!


So my laptop is on the fritz, I'm going to have to wait to show you my stupid... er... stupendous alligator photos and a video of my having a little bit of a panic attack while trying to get said photos.

In case you guys were wondering about that job I interviewed for, they've been put on a hiring hold till their funding can be calculated for this fiscal year (October is the begining of the new fiscal year for this base). So I might still get it. Maybe, if they can afford to hire anyone. XD!

While I'm enroute to Non-Con at the Green Dragon (my nerdtastic home away from home) I thought I'd pop in and do another day of the 30 day, melt your face off, challenge.
I'MHALFWAYTHROUGH! *happy dance*

So Day 15 is: A picture of something you ate and 10 confessions.

Not so bad this time actually. But what is this timeline for eating, cause I could find all kinds of wonky foods that I've eaten in my lifetime. I'll go with dinner last night because it should make some one giggle.



That's right all I had for dinner last night was Beer with a side of pickles and cheese.
Why you ask?

Because the day for the community oyster fry got moved to the day before and no one told me. *sad face* So by the time dinner came around I didn't have anything ready and I don't eat after 7pm if I can help it and those were the easiest things on hand. All in all though it was a pretty good dinner.

Now for 10 confessions... I don't know how this is supposed to work... bless me Father for I have Sinned???

1. I can't stand realy dramatic movies because I cringe. Not just normal cringing but the gut wrenching kind that makes you feel like you're either going to throw up or turn inside out.

2. I will not cry in front of anyone if I can help it. EVER.

3. This is harder than I thought.

4. At my Christian college I'd dress gothic ever friday that landed on a 13.

5. I'm lazy.

6. I'm also a perfectionist

7. The two above create a vicious cycle. *sad face*

8. Often times I'm envious of my sister in a very Prodigal Son kind of way.

9. I've come to accept the fact that I will forever be 'cute' and not 'bad ass'

10. I steal the little kid suckers that the bank has out on the counter. They make me happy.


Now off to spend many hours geeking it up with some nifty, and a few shady, people. Yay!!!

1 comment:

  1. what is funny about your post is while I'm sitting here reading it, I'm eating a dill pickle and string cheese. we rock.

    I love that you dressed goth on friday the 13th's

    ReplyDelete