Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Gypsy Wife moves again!

Since I've been married I've lived in 5 states, 3 houses, and 3 extended stay hotels... did I mention that I've only been married for nearly 2 years?
The time has come again to move back to South Carolina. All this week until Sunday Jex and I will be breathing fire at our copious amount of stuff or each other while we get everything ready for the move. I probably won't have internet, but by batman's pointed helmet I'm going to do my best to keep tally of the not-so-funny-at-the-time stuff that will make me laugh later.
Sunday is driving day. Monday is fill the apartment with boxes day! I've already been promised awesomeness if I can get everything unpacked and in a logical 'home' within a week of filling the place with boxes.
Think I can do it? *shifty eyes*
Ja ne! At least until I can get the internet hooked up in our new home.

1 comment: