Wednesday, May 22, 2013

30 Days in Wildlife Drawings: Technically day 8

I've been keeping up with drawing one animal a day.
Till yesterday.
And I just haven't posted them here since all the peoples running around with sharp pencils are mostly on the Book of Face.

So here are some more drawings for my lovely readers, both of you. *laughs*

Day 6: Spirit Animal

I've had falcons in my dreams since I was a little girl. I used to have a lot more animals in my dreams, but sadly most of them no longer come around. I'm lucky if I dream of Kq!b' (Kyaba) or Ripley.

So here is my rendition of a Falcon.
I really really hate feathers.





Day 7: Roll a pair of dice (2 D6 for my gamer buddies) and draw a hybrid of the animals you drew for those two days. 

Of course I got Falcon Shark. 
This was the day I spent mulling over designs and didn't actually draw anything. I was really hoping for Owl Tanuki, but of course the freaking Shark has to eat all my happiness.
A big "THANK YOU" to Phaedra and Crystal, without whom Falcon Shark would never have gotten on paper.




Day 8: A Wildlife Creature whose call moves/effects you. 

I freaking love the sound of a chorus of Wolves. Yes, even after watching 'the Grey'. 
I'm actually really really proud of my Wolf. I honestly didn't think I would be able to draw her without her looking like a domesticated mutt. 
I love how it looks like she's singing. 


Später dann. 

The Light Heart Lives Long~

No comments:

Post a Comment