Sunday, May 19, 2013

30 days in Wildlife Drawings: Days 4 & 5

Day 4 was actually really hard for me.
Draw the Weirdest Wildlife Creature you've ever seen.
I happen to think that a lot of the 'weird' creatures are actually quite adorable. For example the duck billed platypus, dumbo squid, and echidna didn't make the cut because they're too freaking cute. It took me a long time to finally decide on what I thought was the weirdest creature.
I decided on the Manatee.



Day 5 is: The animal that represents your favorite country. 

This was a toss up between Germany, Japan, and Russia. Germany was a big NOPE because it was a bird, after drawing the owl I have little desire to draw another feathery creature. Then Japan won because it's one of my favorite little things in the world. 
A Tanuki (Raccoon Dog)


Yay! I'm actually almost keeping up this time! 
If anyone wants to steal this 30 day challenge do it! 
See you tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. I have some of your artwork from high school. You were still awesome then but it's great to see how much you've improved! Your art is really good and I'm actually really fascinated with your attention to detail with the toddler. Great work with everything! <3

    ReplyDelete