Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Roller Coaster of Boredom?

I feel like nothing really exciting ever happens to me.
Or maybe it's just that I can't write about it as well as Dazee or Rachel or all the other super awesome chicka's whose blogs I stalk read.
Recently though I feel like I'm on this Roller Coaster of Boredom. Yes, I know how much of an oxymoron it is. That's just how I feel.
I have nothing to write about when I have internet. But the moment I have no web access what so ever things like tipping over Motorcycles, driving through a storm and losing a windshield wiper half way to home, and the dog eating/puking weird crap happens.

Then there are days like today that are just Awkward. I don't know whether or not to write about them because I'm knee deep in someone else's proverbial Chili.

So tomorrow, if I don't get to go to the flea market (like I thought I was going to today) to find a hat I can spiffy up I'll do my hat post.

1 comment:

  1. just start emailing yourself some of the crazy things that are happening. that way you will have them to remind you what to write. I do that a lot.

    ReplyDelete