I'm supposed to pass it on to someone else but I think I'll do the same and leave it open to whoever wants to.
1. What is your corn-on-the-cob etiquette? I eat it like an old type writer alternating stuffing my face and dipping it in the drippings on my plate.
2. Have you ever won, or has someone won you a stuffed animal at the fair? Actually Jex got me a stuffed spider at the 4th of July Bash we had every year at Bitburg. I love that thing.
3. What is your pet peeve? People putting things on the dashboard of the car! AAAAAHHHHHH. I'm not talking little things, I had a mini rubber duck (about 2 inches cubed) that sat up against the window. I'm talking sheets of paper, wrappers, stuffed animals and the like... also anything that dangles from my mirror when turning, that's a sure fire way to piss me off.
4. What is your favorite Disney movie? Hmmmmmmm.... that's a tough one. Are we talking cartoons or some of the recent disney live actions? If so I really liked the first and last Pirates of the Caribbean. Beauty and the Beast is also a close runner up.
5. Have you ever had a feud with your neighbors? Nope.
6. What do you order from your favorite Chinese/Thai/etc, restaurant? Flat noodles with bean sauce. Mmmmm Thai food makes me happy. Egg Fu Young and hot&sour soup. Tako Yaki and Seaweed Salad. I'm so hungry now, I think I'll go home and make something fun to eat for lunch. Maybe a cute Bentou (Japanese lunch box).
^Cute Bentou. google it.^
7. What was the best field trip you went on as a kid? The German class field trip to Koln (cologne) was my favorite. We got to tour the chocolate factory and speak German all day and punk people with 99% cocoa chocolate. Yeah, probably one of my favorite days.
8. What is the fastest you've ever driven? It's more impressive in Kilometers but close to 105.
9. What season of the year makes you the happiest? Autumn, I love the colors and the smells and the nip in the shade of the warmish days. The fresh veggies come to the last harvest and let's not forget Thanksgiving! And all the things that abuse my poor immune system are either dead or dying.
10. What do you think other people think of you? Other people think of me as nice, a little scary, but accepting. Not particularly intelligent or stupid though all of them concur that I can be quite clueless at times. Sometimes I'm mockingly called brave for not conforming to social norms of dress (If I want to wear a yukata one day and a gothic dress the next followed by a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles t-shirt on the weekend then I will! Damnit!) and for some reason beyond me people tend to think I'm creative.
^ Yukata ^
11. A)Do you like your name? Yes and no. I like my name but I hate that I share it with so many other people. B) What would you name yourself if you could? I used to think I wanted to be named Cora, then that passed and I liked Garnet, and then I got hooked on Rinoa. I don't know, Corriander sounds nice.