Thursday, February 23, 2012

I spy: Frozen

I'm Back! Hopefully I can keep up till April when we move again. What you don't believe me?! One can always hope. *pouty face*


This weeks prompt was hard because NOTHING HERE FREEZES. I considered taking a picture of my ice chest... it is however devoid of anything that makes one think "frozen" with the exception icecream and cheap pizzas.
Thus I've decided to broaden the interpretation of the word for my own means.


Here is the picture that froze me in my tracks. I had to get within 2 meters of this guy to get a decent picture.
This is the new alligator that has taken up residence in the pond by our apartment.




I keep telling Jex not to make faces like this, otherwise his face may get frozen that way. He doesn't listen.





My choice:
My brother Rocker. I love him to death and really want him to come live with us or near us when he graduates next year. Gah! I can't believe he's almost 18!!!!

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh girlfriend. I would have frozen in my tracks and then started running in place. What a great way to use the prompt on both of your frozens.

    By the way, I didn't see that you linked up. Please go do so, I want others to come over here and see these great photo's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the alligator shot. I'm so jealous. And the "frozen" face is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, yeah...the alligator would make me freeze in my tracks, too!! Good shot!

    My mother use to try and tell me my eyes would stick or freeze if I crossed them. I think she was just jealous I could cross mine one at a time. :)

    ReplyDelete