Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Zumbariffic?

You are now looking at the blog of a licensed Zumba Instructor!
Yay!
The most disorganized Zumba Instructor EVER! Because I left the training and forgot ALL the teaching tools they gave me.
No, I didn't forget the class. I forgot that bag of awesome that they gave me in the class. There was a CD with songs, and a DVD to show me the stuff my little brain couldn't jam into memory banks fast enough and a teacher's booklet to help me figure out how to choreograph songs. *tears*

So I'm kinda running around like an idiot trying to find everything. Worst part is the training was done 7 hours from where I live. So it's not like I can drive up to the Wellness Center where the class was held and be all like "Yo, I forgot mah shiz in your classroom. Couldja open it up so I can retrieve it?"

Bleh bleh bleh.

On the positive side, though, I joined the ZIN network (like a club for Zumba Instructors, membership fees, cool stuff in the mail that sort of thing). There is a surprising amount of resource there for me.
It might be harder for me to stitch together my first class routine than the other, smarter, members of my class, but I think I can do it.

Until next time,
Shake that booty. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment