Monday, July 19, 2010

Past, Present, and Future

PRESENT
I found my camera and got the pictures and videos onto the computer! Yay! So I can start adding a Past portion to my blog posts. I hope to get several online before I have to travel to Charleston and be away from my computer.
I also just found out that I like watching my hands as I type, it looks like my fingers are dancing the way my hands move. I don't know if everyone's hands move the same while they're typing though, I haven't looked. But I know my husbands hands don't look like they're dancing. I wonder if I could tell anything from that... hmmm.
Oh and I found out I'm a raving Nerd. But that's okay, I'm convinced that Nerd is just a subcategory of Artist.
This last weekend I played Magic all evening Friday.

Then Dungeons and Dragons all evening Saturday.











Yup, I'm a raving nerd. But it's lots of fun!





FUTURE
I'm getting more into my German and Japanese a little at a time. I have to have an English dictionary of terms to do it though, because I don't know English as well as I thought. But I'm excited. I think I'm going to take a Spanish class, just because the Spanish subculture is everywhere around me and I don't want to be in the dark about the world I live in.

PAST
It's hard to believe that almost a year ago Jesse and I got married and drove across the whole of the U.S. for the military.

Jesse and Kelsey playing Pentago. ^Jesse plotting our course. ^

1 comment:

  1. Seeing some pictures is very fun, I'm glad I can see your life through the photos. Keep posting your weblog for us. I really love this very much! ;)

    ReplyDelete