Thursday, June 10, 2010

Herding Kittens

Is not as hard as you think it might be. My husband and I did it yesterday. Really. There were 5 kittens that followed us around yesterday while we went on our walk. They were super cute. We had to trick them to leave so that my father in law didn't end up with even more pets than he already has, you see he's a big softy when it comes to cute fuzzy things.
We even gave some of the kittens names for the fun of it; well all of them actually. The first two looked identical, were super sweet, and meowed so much we named them AM and FM. There was a little calico kitten who was the smallest but acted like a little tough guy... so I just called him Tough Guy. A black and white one looked like a kiss member, Jesse called it Star Child. And lastly a little floofy red one with black spots that bounded around everything and jumped over all his siblings, Spring. They were fun to walk with... I think I want to be a cat lady when I get old now.
*laughs*
It was a good day.
Still fighting with the computer. It's a never ending man vs. machine battle royal. But Dagnabit I'm going to get some pictures and videos up on this blog eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment