Thursday, February 25, 2010

Before the long dark silence

As some of you have already been informed, I am moving yet again. Where, why, how, and when are all good questions. I'll answer them in kind: South Carolina, because Jesse's training is rerouting, in a car with a trailer, on Monday.
So before I disappeared from the net for an indeterminate amount of time I thought I'd put up the last documented, hodge-podge, bits of my short stint in Spokane.



This is what happens when the wife gets sick...
















I like to watch Jesse do/make stuff (like the trailer) through the window.



Jesse broke my favorite wooden spoon while trying to get the trailer wheels ready to stick onto the trailer. (T^T)




Mawwage is what bwrings us togevah today from Angharad on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment