Wednesday, April 4, 2012

24 days left, Wednesday

Jex made me run for 20 minutes today; okay so he made me run 14 1/2 and then jog for 5 1/2 more. My tummy isn't happy but I get the car today so maybe I can get some more boxes.

But all work and no play makes Ashes a freaking Phoenix (like from X-men, the real X-men not that live action mess ((Though Hugh Jackman was super hot as Wolverine))). So I puttered around on the internet a little. Talked to a friend from Highschool; Joey. And am now thinking of designs for his future tattoo! Just now I got a FREE BOOK (that's the equivalent of free crack to me) from the Library just because it's national Poetry Month. Did you know it was National Poetry Month?! Yay!

Not all is happy in internet land though. Looks like another silly lawmaker is trying to mess with what can and can not be said/done on the internet. Look Here.
We weathered the SOPA and PIPA storm and have crashed straight into another looming internet changer. *sigh*

Thought I'd spread the word. Let me know if you find out anything else about the new bill.

1 comment:

  1. what, Jex is making you run? Hey Jex, come here. closer. No, closer. **slap***. There

    ReplyDelete